No products in the cart.
A simple step-by-step guide to studying and living in Canada without paying an Agent or writing IELTS.
Are you struggling to figure out how to travel or study abroad, specifically in Canada?
Have you been duped by unscrupulous agents in your quest to travel to Canada?
Have you been frustrated by Canadian visa denial which has hindered you from studying in Canada?
Do you want to study in Canada, but you don’t know how or where to start?
Have you been trying to get a scholarship or funding, but proved abortive?
The Study and Relocate to Canada Ultimate Blueprint have answers to all of these above questions.
See below what is included in the e-book:
- How you will search for Canadian Universities that will offer you admission
- List of Universities with funding
- List of third-party scholarships
- Guide on how to prepare for university application
- Statement of Purpose samples/templates
- Scholarships essay samples/templates
- Tips on how a second-class and third-class graduate can secure admission in Canada
- Reference letter guide
- Step-by-step guide to applying for a study permit
- Guide on how to turn a study permit refusal into acceptance
- Letter of appeal for study permit refusal sample
- How to get accommodation
- How to get a cheap flight to Canada and how to manage your finances
- Guide applying for Post Graduate Work Permit (PGWP) and Permanent Residence